JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
JEWELLERY CARE GUIDE
Redki Couture Jewellery® is handcrafted with care and created with passion. All our Jewellery is traditionally handcrafted and is very delicate. The metal is hard plated in either Rhodium or 22ct Hard Gold and each Premium Crystal is individually handset.
Special care is required by you to care for your handcrafted Redki Couture Jewellery®.
Please follow the care instructions to ensure your lovely jewellery or hairpieces sparkle and shine as below:
- Store your jewellery in the original packaging provided to prevent and avoid scratches and dust. Pieces may be delicate so care should be taken when wearing and storing.
- Avoid storing your jewellery in moist environments e.g. your bathroom. It is best to store them in dry and dark places like a drawer or the original packaging provided where they are not exposed to the open air or moisture as this can cause the jewellery to change colour (oxidation), darken, fade or discolour. Pieces may be delicate so care should be taken when wearing and storing.
- Storing them correctly will lengthen their life span and allow your jewellery to last longer.
- Separate your jewellery to avoid them scratching against each other and tangling.
- Your jewellery should be the last thing that you put on when dressing and the first things to take off before undressing to protect them.
- Remove jewellery before: washing your hands, bathing, showering or any physical activity that includes perspiration and avoid any contact with water.
- Do not wear your jewellery swimming, as water and chemicals will damage your jewellery.
- Avoid: exposure to cleaning products, chlorine, salt water, nail polish removers, body lotions/moisturisers, soap, perfume, hairspray, body oils, makeup; and other chemicals; as these may damage your jewellery. These could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, and can cause metal plating discoloration, reduce the life of the plating and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Do not soak in any liquid jewellery cleaners.
- Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystals.
- To clean your jewellery, gently use the microfiber cloth provided, wiping gently over the crystals, beads and metal components before putting away in the box provided.
- By wiping over your jewellery after each wear, will increase the life of your jewellery.
- Damage from careless wear, storage (including water damage or any listed above) is not the responsibility of Redki Couture Jewellery® and is not covered by warranty.
We hope you enjoy wearing your handcrafted jewellery as much as we enjoyed handcrafting it for you with Love and care xo.